ABS18QC Cordless Drill-driver 18V 2-speed
Unlimited possibilities with the ABS18QC cordless drilling system. This is much more then a drill.
The unique QuickIN interface allows you to quickly the type of chuck you have mounted to it.
Quickly go from drill chuck, to tapping head, to 1/2" square socket drive, to 1/4" hex for screwdriver bits. (Comes standard with the drill chuck, accessories sold separately).
- Brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor with 30% greater efficiency and longer service life.
- QuickIN accessory interface for all QuickIN accessories. Fast change between applications.
- MultiVolt-interface. Cordless tool can be used with all FEIN li-ion batteries (12-18 V).
- 2-speed solid metal gearbox for drilling in metal and self-drilling screws.
- includes QuickIN solid metal drill chuck (120 Nm) with carbide jaws and high clamping force.
- Mechanical torque setting.
- Compact design.
- 750 screw connections (5x40 mm) with one battery charge (2.5Ah).
- One charger for all voltage classes of FEIN Li-ion batteries.
- The battery capacity can be read directly on the battery.
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and the machine from overloading, overheating and deep discharge.
- 3 year FEIN PLUS guarantee, including battery and charger.
Available in two configurations:
- Bare Tool with Case
- with two 18v 2.5 Ah batteries, charger and case
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|No load speed||450 / 2,000 rpm|
|Torque steps||22 + 1|
|Chuck capacity||1/16 - 1/2 in|
|Fastening||3/8 x 11-3/4|
|Capacity in steel||1/2 in|
|Capacity in wood||2 in|
|Weight incl. battery||3.75 lbs|
|Weight without battery||2.87 lbs|