CMT P07010 ITK Plus Saw Blade for Fiber Cement, 7-1/4 X 10 Teeth, TCG with 5/8-Inch BorePart # P07010
Thin-kerf saw blade which reduces material waste and demand on the saw, while delivering reliable, industrial-quality performance cut after cut.
Saw blades features heavy-duty steel plate 44 Rockwell in Hardness, laser-cut head expansion slots, laser-cut sound-dampening channels, super thin kerf, industrial Sinterhip Hi-Density Carbide, non-stick orange shield coating, shear angle grind.
Sold in clamshell packaging.
- To be used on portable circular saws and miter for rip and crosscuts on ultra hard materials.
- Cut fiber cement (HardiePlank and HardiePanel), plasterboard, solid wood, panel material, plastic.
- 0.071 kerf thickness, 0.055 plate thickness, 12° hook angle.
- Super thin-kerf and Industrial SinterHip Hi-Density Carbide for long-lasting cutting performance.
- Non-stick orange shield coating and shear angle grind.