Thin-kerf saw blade which reduces material waste and demand on the saw, while delivering reliable, industrial-quality performance cut after cut.
Saw blades features heavy-duty steel plate 44 Rockwell in Hardness, laser-cut head expansion slots, laser-cut sound-dampening channels, super thin kerf, industrial Sinterhip Hi-Density Carbide, non-stick orange shield coating, shear angle grind.
Sold in clamshell packaging.
- To be used on portable circular saws and miter for rip and crosscuts on ultra hard materials.
- Cut fiber cement (HardiePlank and HardiePanel), plasterboard, solid wood, panel material, plastic.
- 0.071 kerf thickness, 0.055 plate thickness, 12° hook angle.
- Super thin-kerf and Industrial SinterHip Hi-Density Carbide for long-lasting cutting performance.
- Non-stick orange shield coating and shear angle grind.
Quality Tools Online ships using Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $150 before tax, a flat fee of $25.00 plus tax.
Orders over $150.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
$30.00 flat fee shipping on all orders.
We ship via Canada Post who hands it off to USPS. This is our only option at this time.