- For effective spot grinding and removal of concrete, screed and coatings with diamond cup wheels
- Maximum productivity thanks to top 1,900 Watt with low weight
- High torque and overload capacity for demanding applications in continuous use
- Low weight, ideal for sanding walls and ceilings
- Perfect ergonomics thanks to slim handle for maximum control and easy working overhead
- Working close to edges thanks to integrated folding segment
- Optimum extraction results: spring-mounted brush rim at the protective cover that adapts to any surface and segment height
- Front handle for safe and uniform guidance when polishing, adjustable without tools
- Vario Tacho Constamatic (VTC) Full-wave Electronics with Thumbwheel: for working at customised speeds to suit the application material and speeds that remain almost constant, even under load
- Electronic soft start for smooth start-up
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the tool stop unexpectedly
- Connection for dust extraction Ø 35/41 mm
- Bow-type handle
- Diamond cup wheel concrete "professional"
- Flat-pin spanners
- Plastic carry case
- Inner support flange
- Nut with two holes
- Grinding wheel Ø 125 mm / 5 "
- Torque 5 Nm / 44 in-lbs
- No-load speed 3800 - 8200 rpm
- Rated input power 1900 W
- Output power 1240 W
- Revolutions at rated load 6800 rpm
- Spindle thread M 14
- Weight (without power cable) 3.5 kg / 7.7 lbs
- Cable length 4 m / 13 ft
Quality Tools Online ships using Canada Post expedited.
Our Standard shipping rates are:
Orders below $100 before tax, a flat fee of $15.00 plus tax.
Orders over $100.00, free shipping.
If you need to your shipment sooner, we can make arrangements with UPS for express shipping (additional fees apply depending on the size of the package).
Please reach out to us at 1-888-743-8665 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
$25.00 flat fee shipping on all orders.
We ship via Canada Post who hands it off to USPS. This is our only option at this time.